1. Are COCOCHOCO products safe?
Yes, COCOCHOCO products are in accordance with the Cosmetics Directive of the EU 76/768/EEC and safety requirements of the American FDA.
2. What do I need for application?
You need COCOCHOCO cleaning shampoo, COCOCHOCO Brazilian keratin, brush to apply the dye, narrow comb, hair dryer and hair straightener with the temperature setting of 220°C.
3.. Is it possible to apply Brazilian keratin to chemically treated hair (dyed, streaked, permed, etc.)?
4. It is possible to apply Brazilian keratin immediately after dyeing (streaking) hair?
Yes, we recommend application after dyeing - for a better result.
5. How long after the application of Brazilian keratin can I dye (streak) my hair again?
We recommend 2 weeks after application.
6. Is it possible to dye my hair and apply Brazilian keratin simultaneously?
Yes, but always dye your hair first.
7. When can I wash my hair after the application of Brazilian keratin?
48-72 hours after application (we recommend to wait for 3 days).
8. Can I use a steam iron for the application of Brazilian keratin?
Absolutely not. Using the steam iron would wash keratin away from your hair.
9.What shampoo can I use after the application of Brazilian keratin?
Shampoo without sodium chloride. We recommend using shampoos and conditioners of the COCOCHOCO brand, as they have been specially developed for the hair after the keratin treatment.
10. What to do if the hair gets wet in the first 3 days after application?
Dry your hair immediately.
11. Is it possible to use styling products in the first 3 days after the application of Brazilian keratin?
It is not recommended.
12. Can I have my hair in a tail or bun?
For better results, we recommend no sooner than 3 days after application
13. Is it possible to use Brazilian keratin for never dyed or otherwise chemically treated hair?
Yes, but the application will not last as long as on the dyed or chemically treated hair.
14. How long can Brazilian keratin last on my hair?
15. Is it possible to use Brazilian keratin during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
It is not recommended.
16.Is it possible to use Brazilian keratin on children's hair?
Yes, we recommend it for children from the age of 14.
17. When can I reuse Brazilian keratin?
The application lasts for 3-4 months, but you can use it any time as necessary.